The food is extra special when it’s made from scratch. In this recipe you make small salmon burgers with burger buns and tzatziki. They can be heated on the grill.
Pizza for dinner is both convenient and tasty. Smoked Norwegian salmon fit very well on a crispy pizza crust with pesto, tomato, fresh oregano and mozzarella.
Number of servings 4
- 200 g Norwegian smoked salmon
- 1 pcs pizza base
- 3 pcs tomato
- tbsp oregano, fresh
- 100 g mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 225 °C.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips.
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the tomato into slices and finely chop oregano.
- Apply an even layer of pesto over the pizza, cover with tomato slices and sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper over.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices and place them over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza in the middle of the oven until the base is cooked through and the cheese begins to melt, approx. 15 minutes.
Place smoked salmon on the pizza and serve.
Tip: You can share the pizza base in serving pizzas, then they need approx. 10 minutes in the oven.